Caring for your family at every stage of life
Physicians at UF Health Family Medicine – North provide compassionate
primary care for patients from infants to senior adults in North Jacksonville. Led by Medical Director John Lammie, MD, services offered include:
- Care for acute minor illnesses
- Continuity of care for chronic illnesses
- Geriatric care
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Immunizations for children and adults
- Treatment for minor injuries
Many UF Health Family Medicine providers offer established UF Health patients telemedicine
appointments via computer, tablet or smartphone. Patients may conveniently access
their physician or provider from home, office or any location with internet access.
For more information, see UF Health Virtual Visit.
More about UF Health Family Medicine