Hospital visiting hours for most areas are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m..
All visitors are asked to observe the following rules:
- Some patient units limit the number of visitors in the room at any time. In those areas, UF Health North staff will work with you to accommodate your needs.
- Observe designated visiting hours for each unit.
- Children under 12 are permitted in inpatient areas under the supervision of a non-patient adult.
- Observe the No Smoking rule. Use of tobacco products is forbidden
anywhere on hospital grounds.
- The amount of time family and visitors may spend with the patient may be limited by hospital staff based on the needs of, or at the request of, the patient.
UF Health is committed to provide visitation in accordance with our non-discrimination policy, which provides access without regard to race, color, sex,
national origin, disability, age, religion, marital status, citizenship, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation and/or other legally protected